1. White Paint, Big Art Work "I wanted the boundaries of this entire space just to go away," Nate says people living in small homes shouldn't shy away from big artwork.
2. Address The Details of The Matter: Nate replaced the cabinets' (in the kitchen) knobs with small brass latches that he found in Greece. "That was a beautiful detail for me that changed the entire feeling of the apartment,"
3. Consistent Statement: The paint is a high-gloss blue-black, the same color that's on every door in the apartment. "That adds architectural interest to a space this small..."
4. Mirror Image: "I made a mirror super tall in this room because that makes the space seem much, much bigger than it is..."
5. High Time: "Take advantage of the height in a room that's a tight space otherwise..."
6. Simplify: "In a small space, you want to keep the bedding as simple as possible so it looks clean, calm and collected..."
Can we just take a second to look at those gorgeous hinges on the custom doors made by 3D Laboratory!
With his timeless style, space expanding capabilities (this is 550 sqft), practical solutions for living and HSN transformative powers, you must be thinking what I'm thinking: Someone should give this guy his own show already!